Since Dr. Estevez practices at Centro Policlínico Nacional, a multidisciplinary medical center accredited by the Ministery of Health of the Dominican Republic; we are in conditions of offering the following facilities:
- Comfortable private rooms, for a better resting enviroment for the patient
- Recovery rooms, for the ambulatory surgery patients
- Diagnostic Imaging Department
- The city’s biggest Intensive Care Unit, with critical care specialists on duty every day, ready to assist if needed.
- And of course, a completely personalised atention, where the surgeon will handle your case personally before and after the surgery.
- Complete clinical lab
- Availability of medical specialists in internal medicine, cardiology, pulmonology; among others clinical specialities needed for a correct pre-op evaluation, and asistance if needed.
- State of the art surgical suites, equipped with vital signs monitors, electrocautery, anesthesia machines, crash carts, and all the supplies needed to practice surgery in a safe and clean environment.
- Post-op massages and garments (girdles, bras, etc) available upon request.